Recognize emerging issues and trends in Cosmetic treatments and surgeries and be on the forefront of the aesthetic industry.
- Maintain expertize in recognizing, diagnosing, and treating as they change in society.
- Increase competency in using medications, and other treatments and interventions.
- Improve knowledge using didactic presentations, skill-building workshops, and unique educational formats to support complex concepts in Cosmetic treatments.
- Increase teaching skills to spread aesthetics knowledge among peers, colleagues, trainees, patients and the community about aesthetic treatments and surgeries.
- Utilize and promote evidence-based approaches and current treatment guidelines.
- Network with peers and mentors to find support and guidance in the field.
- Develop and expand current educational curriculum in aesthetics.
- Identify various career paths in the Aesthetic industry.
- Increase their familiarity with career options and pathways by networking with leaders in the field.
- Enhance their knowledge relevant to early careers in the Aesthetic industry.