What is PAL?
Power-assisted liposuction, known as PAL, is a minimally invasive body contouring procedure that eliminates unwanted fat from areas of the body resistant to diet and exercise.
The PAL system adds gentle vibration to the traditional liposuction procedure, which assists in breaking up targeted fat cells and allows for easier extraction. Easier extraction means a faster procedure, less bruising and a shorter recovery.
Benefits of PAL
Compare PAL to Traditional Liposuction
- Shorter recovery time.
- Less bruising, swelling and trauma.
- Increased patient comfort and improved safety.
- PAL is not heat based, so patient burns are not a concern.
- Improved surgeon precision for body sculpting and contouring.
- Greater cell viability or autologous fat grafting and reinjection.